Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chore Board


In an effort to keep our house cleaner and the kids more responsible, I made this chore board. I printed chores on business card stock to make it easy to "cut" them out. Then I made pockets for each one of us, a "To Do" and a "Done" pocket. I printed those on regular card stock and folded them up. I covered an old cork board with craft paper (stapling to the back), then added some painting to dress it up. I'll let you know how it works out after we get to use it this week.

Here is a closeup of the weekly storage area and a closeup of one child's two pockets.








1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love this idea. I've seen several different variations in my research and have adapted from several to make our own. I'll be getting it together soon.

Oh - and welcome to Blogspot!